NetZoom, Inc. is seeking several Business Development Managers with good hunting and prospecting skills to join our Enterprise DCIM team promoting and selling industry-leading software to data center managers.
Candidate must have a working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office products especially Microsoft Word and Outlook. We will train on our software.
Experience with technical enterprise software sales or technical sales is a plus.
General Responsibilities include:
Developing a deep understanding of analyzing the business landscape - customers, partners, competitors, and client needs and scenarios, emerging trends, and possible opportunities.
- Being the client advocate: analyze user feedback and usage data to understand user behavior and needs, and translate the user’s experience to guide product development to drive product innovation to delight customers.
- Developing product plans and strategies to drive product awareness, usage, satisfaction and retention.
- Developing specifications of new features to deliver value for users & partners.
- Becoming the product evangelist and spokesperson.
- Collaborating with partners.
The ideal candidate will have:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Science or related field.
- 3+ years of feature product planning and/or product management experience. Strong enterprise software or end-to-end customer services/products background is preferred.
- A can-do attitude; Being willing to roll up their sleeves and develop deep understanding of the product, customers and market enabling them to tackle issues and capitalize on opportunities.
- An agile and strategic thinker and detail oriented, with the ability to handle a diverse number of concurrent activities.
- Strong analytical mind and skills, data driven and confident in decision making.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and influencing skills; Comfortable dealing with internal and external senior executives and technical decision makers.
Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the US.